Used cars for sale in South Africa
Although buying a used car can be daunting, it needn’t be, as there are more tools and legal protections available now days than ever before.
Here are 5 top tips from CAR Dealer:
- Consider purchasing your used car through a legitimate bank registered car dealership as this will help in securing your purchase and should come with a standard dealer warranty.
- Do as much research about the category of vehicle you need for your required purposes.
- Consider the diesel vs petrol debate and see how this would effect the way in which you would use your automobile.
- Choosing the correct car manufacturer seems to be increasingly more important these days as maintenance and repair costs play a huge part in the resale value of your car.
- Service history must be sound and any accident damage must be declared and explained.
Now take some time to look through our website which has thousands of second hand cars for sale for you to choose from.